This Policy provides you with details about the types of personal data that we collect from you, how we use your personal data and the rights you have to control our use of your personal data.
We collect personal data, either directly from you, most of the time obtained through forms on our Site, or indirectly when you interact with us.
When we collect personal data through forms, fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. Indeed, some of the personal data we request from you are either necessary for us to perform a contract between you and BLEZZKY, or to provide you with a service you have asked for, or to comply with legal requirements. If you do not provide the personal data marked with an asterisk, this may affect the goods and services that we can provide.
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- Customer relationship management where we mainly collect identifying data such as your name and your contact details;
- Management of the orders where we collect information such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information;
- Sending commercial communications, in particular via your subscription to our newsletters by entering your e-mail address;
- Management of the after-sale service when BLEZZKY answers to requests regarding our products or our brand if you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analysis of the ergonomy of our Site via some cookies or other technologies allowing us to collect information about your online browsing, such as information regarding your browser type, the country code where your device is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our Site.
- Our Site may also use a website recording service which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website usability. The information collected is stored and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting. All the data collected in connection with the ergonomy of the Site is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Legal basis for processing your personal data is as follows:
- Processing of data relating to customer relationship management and management of your orders are either based on the performance of a contract between you and BLEZZKY (e.g. when you create an account with us or you order a product from us), or based on our legitimate interests (transaction security helps us to prevent fraud);
- Processing of data linked with the sending of commercial communications are based on your specific consent;
- Legal basis to process data in view of the organization of competitions or promotional operations is the performance of a contract between you and BLEZZKY (to allow you to participate to such operation);
- When you send a request regarding our products or our brand, processing of your data is based on your specific consent.
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential. Information about our customers is important and protecting your privacy is essential to us, we do not share your personal data with any third parties other than for the limited reasons specified below.
We will only disclose data to:
- Other companies within our Group of companies,
- Suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf,
- Government bodies and law enforcement agencies to comply with legal obligations or protect some rights,
- Successors in title to our business (in the case of a transfer of assets or if we sell any or part of our business).
We share personal data on a limited basis with trusted suppliers we use to perform operations on our behalf. These suppliers can assist us by providing us our Internet platform, providing marketing assistance, delivering our products to you, providing customer service or helping us to prevent fraud. We only provide them with personal information they need to perform their services and we ask them to commit to use your data only for specific listed purposes. We will always use our best efforts to make sure that these third parties will keep your personal data secure and confidential.
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it to achieve the purpose for which it has been collected or to meet our legal obligations.
- We keep the data relating to the creation of an account until you request us to delete it or after a certain period of user inactivity (as defined by our local standards on the retention policy);
- Data relating to product order will be kept for the duration of our contractual relationship linked to the management of the order;
- When you take part to competitions or promotional operations, your data will be kept for the duration of such operation;
- Data relating to your subscription to our newsletter will be kept until you request us to unsubscribe or delete it or after a certain period of user inactivity (as defined by our local standards on the retention policy);
- When you send us a request regarding our products or our brand, your data will be kept for the time necessary to handle such request;
- Personal data within cookies set on your terminal will be kept for as long as we need it to achieve the purpose for which it has been collected (e.g. session identification cookies are just kept for the duration of the ongoing session).
We might keep some personal data for a longer time to comply with legal or regulatory obligations (e.g. to meet our obligations linked with invoicing) or to protect our legitimate business interests (e.g. to bring a claim before the Court). In such a case, the personal data will be kept for the duration of the legal obligation or until the date of prescription of any legal action and/or claim.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us.
When accessing our website, information about your browsing may be saved in some «cookies» files installed on your device.
We issue these cookies to facilitate navigation on our website.
They can also be issued by our providers in order to offer you personalized advertising when you access other websites.
In addition, some cookies may be on different areas on our Site, displaying advertising content from third-parties advertisers on your device.
Please note that only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify information contained therein.
Cookies we install on your device allow us to recognize your browser when you connect to our website.
We issue cookies for the following purposes:
- Establish traffic statistics (number of visits, page views, abandonment during the order process) to monitor and improve the quality of our services;
- Adapt the presentation of our website to the display preferences of your terminal;
- Memorize information entered in forms, manage and secure access to specific and personal places such as your account, manage your shopping cart. We may send you e-mails to keep you informed of the status of your order: you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each email;
- Provide you with content, including advertising, related to your interests and customize the offers we send you.
We are committed to offering our customers a safe and secure environment. Whilst we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session for your security. In addition we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
Keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
When creating a password, use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. We also recommend that you frequently change your password. You can do this by going to ‘My Account’ and clicking ‘Change name, email or password’.
Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
Certain links within the Site may be to other unrelated third party companies. We will never share your personal information with those third party companies.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via e-mail. If you receive an e-mail claiming to be from BLEZZKY asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.